Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text has not been previously published elsewhere.
- The text is not under review for publication in another journal.
- The text has been inserted in the template,http://www.marilia.unesp.br/Home/Pos-Graduacao/CienciadaInformacao/template_brajis_atualizado.doc saved as Microsoft Word format (.DOC), OpenDocument Text (.ODT) or Rich Text Format (.RTF).
- The text is formatted and standardized according to the guidelines for authors.
- All metadata is filled in correctly, especially the e-mail contact and affiliation.
- All authors have read the manuscript and agree to publish it in BRAJIS.
- The text ensures a Blind Peer Review, with all personal information removed from the file properties and the first page of the paper (see guidelines http://www2.marilia.unesp.br/revistas/index.php/bjis/help/view/editorial/topic/000044).http://www2.marilia.unesp.br/revistas/index.php/bjis/help/view/editorial/topic/000044).